Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First Movies Blog

I have always been a fan of movies every since i saw my first. I love the going to the movie theater. My girlfriend and I go all the time it's just a great joy seeing a vision brought to screen.
One particular point in my life i can remember as a movie experience was when I saw Jurassic Park. The special effects that were in the film were phenomenal. I was just amazed out how real they mad the dinosaurs seem. It was just so groud breaking at the time. To me that movie had everything action, suspence, and drama. The film was put together really well. Thats why I believe Steven Spielberg is the greatest director of all time everything he does is just a masterpiece. I love all of his work.
Another film i loved at the time had to be Terminater 2 "Judgement Day". I thought to myself wow what a movie. The special effects used in this film was also groundbreaking. The directer James Cameron did a great job bringing this to screen. I think when the new terminater in the film was shot with a shot gun and jus heeled like it was nothing just blew me away. I cant wait to see the new Terminater film to see what they do this time to blow me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment